Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter, Late Car Service and Delayed Fights

OK, so you might be having difficulty figuring out what the 1st part has to do with the others in the title, but let me explain...
So Friday is the big Hudson Harry Potter extravaganza. As you can see, Harry and his crew managed to make it to my house before my ride picked me up to get to the airport. This extravaganza event creates quite the crowd in Hudson, add Friday night traffic to the mix and inevitably that means that my ride will be late...30 minutes to be exact...for those of you that know me, I was not happy...not the best way to start 24 hours of travel...the good news, if there can be good news, is that on the way to Hopkins, my cell phone rings..."It's Continental Airlines with a travel alert..." The flight is going to be late...well, at least I won't miss it....

No comments: